Maybe someone can tell me?

Why is it that guys generally want to date there best girl friend, but girls don't want to date their best guy friend? I mean in the end doesn't everyone want to be with the best friend in the end I mean I know I would love to be with my best girl friend the rest of my life. Who wouldn't want that kinda a relationship, and from my experience in relationships my girlfriend usually became my best friend anyways

Most Helpful Guy

• a friend is not as interesting as someone new and mysterious...

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, no girl answered. Ahm mmm, let's see, to be honest, I've only had 5 close Gey friends, I don't know why but, my guy friends tend to fall for me, and it just kind of dies, like they don't want to be my friends anymore >..<, the guys I have met mostly just want to have sex and not really to understand me :(.

• I can understand your situation, it just seems like I look at my friends who are girls and wonder why to get put through the pain of chasing after a**holes and get hurt instead of looking right in front them where there is a guy who loves them for they are,

• In your case scenario, I believe it is intriguing to explore other guys, it is mysterious to find new people and makes you feel nervous when behaving because you don't know how they would react. It is a change. As for me, I get bored easily, so I like the new different feeling.

• Well Yea . I Would Never Want To My Boy Bestfriend . That Not Even Right . Its Nasty . To Me . Friends Just Stay Friends . Couple Months After Being His Friend . He Wanted to Be More Than Friends . I Told Him . Naw .

Boys And Girls . Are Difference .

I Love My Bestfriend Kyler . : D

What Guys Said 2

• Because girls are shallow and dumb and would rather date someone they don't even know.

• Girls always think the friendship will be ruined if you break up.

• This is true and as I have been thinking about it more it seems girls usually tend to think of the future more than guys do when it comes to relationships

• I mean it wouldn't ruin anything for about 3 or 4 months until it gets serious and the L word is used then all of sudden it changes, and the relationship is taken to a higher level, and the higher they go the harder they fall if it crashes,

• That part I wouldn't know. Never dated anyone. So you can probably understand the friendship thing better than me.