Epic dilemma?

my guy friend and I have liked each other for a while. we are not dating right now. a few months a go we had a dtr and he said he wasn't ready to date. two days ago he said he was still not over me. he wants me to fall asleep with him though. is this just an excuse for sex? should I fall asleep with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. There's absolutely no reason for you to do this, and obviously he's just looking for an excuse to make a move on you.

Yes, me and my best friend did sleep in the same bed when I went to visit her, but it's clear that we don't like each other anymore than that. This guy isn't like that - he DOES like you, so obviously if you two get in the same bed together he is going to be trying stuff with you, so keep him out until you two actually start dating.

• Hmm. well he said he wasn't going to try anything.

• Well then make it clear to him what you are going to be doing if he DOES try something. You know, just to be sure.

Tell him if he does try something, you're never going to see him again.

What Guys Said 2

• It's definitely an excuse to get intimate if not sex. Tough call to make though.

Tell him if he wants you in the same bed he has to claim you.

• the first dilemma you need to take care of is to stop using the word epic!

What Girls Said 2

• This sounds like a very moderately sized dilemma. In no way is it epic.

• Don't do it. If he doesn't want to date you, then he doesn't get the perks of dating, either. Tell him that if he wants to do those things with you, you two would have to be dating.

He's just looking to get laid without being "tied down" to you.