How do you respond when a guy calls you beautiful?

I really like this guy... and he occasionally (through text message) calls me beautiful or gorgeous. How do I respond to that? And him saying that probably means he likes me back, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think its cute. But its kinda creepy if I just met this person last week and there already calling me beautiful, I would think there's somethings up. Yes he likes you. Text him back saying something like aw... really? that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

• How is that creepy? expressing feelings is creepy? wth?

• Its creepy because.... If I just met this person, they don't know me good enough to be calling be that. Its moving too fast. I would be thinkin, he's only saying that because he wants sex or something. Guys do that all the time, they lie to u, to get you to believe wht their sayin is true. I'm smart I'm not fallin for that.

What Guys Said 2

• If a guy is texting you calling you beautiful yes he likes you. best response IMO would thank you and something like your not to bad yourself if you feel the same

• my ex used to giggle and blush whenever I call her that . it was the best answer. but you can be like oh thanks I try. don't be cocky tho

What Girls Said 2

• "Thank you :)" That's all.

Yeah, it seems like it. Ask him.

• i just say "haha thanks :)"