Dating an ex-boyfriend's best friend?

so my ex and I are back to being just friends and we're both over each other, but while we were dating I met some of his friends and they were all really awesome, would it be really bad if I went out with one of his best friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• ask your ex, I know from my experience my best friend told after they broke that it will be OK if I wanted to date his ex, of course I don't want to date her, since he is your ex bf's friend and he if he has feeling for you either A he has told your ex already and they talked about it, or B he is suppressing them, because your ex has told him things that you don't necessarily know, talk to your ec and if you are uncomfortable without chances are its not a good idea

What Guys Said 2

• This is a conversation you really should be having with your ex.

• I would suggest not, if your ex and you were to become enemies for some reason, then as an enemy the person might try to bring you down. One example can be sharing secrets or rumors that shouldn't be..Yeah I did that to my smutty ex.

:)

What Girls Said 1

• Ive dated my ex's friend. Neither of us still liked each other. And me and my ex's friend ended up dating for a while. And my ex never said anything bad to his friends. If you really like your ex's friend you should be able to date him