Are we just friends, or does she like me?

I like this girl, but I don't know if she likes me. We are really good friends, but I don't want to ask her out, her to say no, and then for our friendship to be ruined, but I do want to go out with her.

I met her about two years ago, and I am two years older. We never have really hung out, but the times that we have been in the same building, she seems to be very close to me. We don't see each other that often, but I we do text each other a ton. We usually talk a good bit, and her responses are usually rather long and she uses a ton of smilies and all (I know everyone does this, but I think its a sign that we are at least good friends). She also called me her bffl (best friend for life) and occasionally uses hearts in texts (thanks<3333 or lol shut up <3333- stuff like that).

She wanted me to come to her sports games in the spring, but she was injured so now she asked me to come to some in the fall.

When her family picks something up, she always comes and she also has texted me saying I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks

Also, I told her that her profile picture was really nice and she said aw thanks:)

Do you think she likes me and what should I do from here- I want her to come to my schools prom (more like a homecoming) in November. If she likes me, any advice on when/how to ask her out (obv don't want to do it on a text)

Thanks so much

What Girls Said 1

• I think she really likes you and that you should pull her aside one day (soon) and just ask her her.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, she sems to like you enough to constantly text with you. Ask her out I guess. What have you really got to lose? You don't hang out and rarely see her. So she say no, she's not interested. You lose a texting friend. You think that will go on forever? Eventually you guys will find other people or just move on. May as well try to have a real relationship with her before that happens.