Should I kiss her?

Been going together with a girl for 2-3 months, and we've gone on dates, hugged, held hands. I've given her a few light kisses on the cheek, forehead, but never received any back. Don't wanna rush things, but I'm crazy mad about this girl and wanna kiss her on the lips, but don't know if she'll b alright with it. Should I just go for it? Or wait for some sign that she's OK with it? Should I ask her friends to ask her about it? She's a not the flirtatious playful type girl, if that helps

Baie dankie for your help

Most Helpful Girl

• Please do not ask her through her friends. It just complicates things and it doesn't show you guys have good communication. Good communication that is direct is very important for any relationship to last. Anyway, my advice would be to ask her nicely when you are in the moment and you really want to kiss her. Maybe just say how you would really like to kiss her right now. See how she responds. Many people I know consider it more romantic anyway. Some girls like surprises, but if she is not the flirtatious, playful type, it has potential to fall apart especially if its your first kiss together. Also as more of a shy, non flirtatious girl myself, I believe the reasons she didn't kiss you back is she might feel weird kissing you on the forehead and such. How often do you hear of a girl kissing a guy's forehead? She may really want you to kiss her, but want/ expects you to make the first move. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, you should. Do it when it gets quiet or something, and in a slow motion so she can have the ability to stop you if she doesn't want it. In that case, you can just apologize.

• Just do it, she probably wants you to as much as you want to.

• Maybe take a week more to think about doing it, and if she seems like she's okay by than, than do it. you could ask her friends, but they are going to tell her about it. either she'll be glad you asked them *since they know what she would like* or she'll be mad that you talked to them rather than just not taking the chance.

What Guys Said 1

• Me and my girl were about the same ... I think it was a little over 2 months before our first kiss ... you just need to get her alone (take off the pressure or embarrassment of pda) and spontaneously lean in for it and if she goes for it then kiss her on the lips if not you can cover for it if you don't want to look foolish ... in my experience girls really like spontaneous action but don't ask me why