Why the hang-up with being naked?

So last night I was walking from the shower to the bedroom when I remembered that my cell was still in the living room so I turned around to go get my phone when my girlfriend asks "Where You goin'?" so I told her to grab my phone from the living room. She gasps, put a robe on or something someone may see you!

Now I really could give two shyts if someone sees me naked, seriously what do I care if someone gets a peek. Now This isn't to say that I am an exhibitionist, its not like I purposely try to get people to watch me naked, nor do I go outside naked. I am talking about walking around in my own house in what ever state of dress or undress I desire.

I vote for a naked day where ya don't get dressed all day, ya also don't leave the house all day but I would imagine you could find something to keep you entertained.

Who's with me?

Ok so I changed my mind instead of Naked Day I vote for NEKED DAY! Similar to Naked Day only a whole lot more fun, lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally agree with you! I don't understand the big hangup about being naked either. I am nude in my place almost all the time and my boyfriend a good share of the time. I have answered the door in the buff, walked to the end of the drive at dusk to get the mail and do have a semi privite back yard where I lay outside nude to get some sun (when the damn thing is out this summer) I really don't care who sees me naked. Really like the Dutch & French attutudes towards thiis. Have been to clothes optional beachs where you just stand up take your clothes off and sunbathe, swim whatever and nobody makes a big deal out of it. I also understand that countries where this lifestyle is common that sex crimes are the lowest of anywhere else. Doesn't have anything to do with having more sex.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL!

a naked day sounds like sooooooooooo much fun!

i mean you're in your own house! that shouldn't be a problem!

and sure, finding something to keep yourself entertained definately would not be a problem!

I'm so with you on this one!

• Naked Day!.I'm in.hahah. It's not like you had the windows wide open and said "HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M NAKED".

I don't see the big deal. Hope all is well with the nakedness, hahaha

• she wants your naked body for herself and not for anyone else. what would you do if you had geusts in your living room?

• You are comparing apples to oranges. Its not like the shades were up or I went out to grab the morning paper wearing only my slippers. And another thing if people outside are peekin in my windows, WHO the hell invited them 'cause I sure as hell didn't!

What Guys Said 0