Two people at the same time. HELP!

I've been in a relationship now for 3 years and I love the girl I'm with. But recently I've met someone else and I have these same feelings for her also. I've told her and she has told me she has the same strong feelings also. I'm so confused in what to do.

I don't want to hurt the girl I'm with and I have feelings for her. But I love this new girl also. What am I to do?

I've never had two people I love also love me at the same time.

I need help with this.

Thanks for any advice you can give me. I need it.

Most Helpful Girl

• First off think about who you want to be with if you're thinking about the girl your with that's sweet but what is going to hurt more is being with her knowing you are in love with someone else. So first off look in your heart what is it telling you do you love this new girl and are willing to do what you have to, to be with her if yes then the best thing to do is handle this like a man don't cheat please that's the worst thing just let the girl your with know that the relationship you guys are in is not working well that you're not happy in the relationship and that you want to break up but still remain friends. Assure her that it's nothing she did that you love her with all your heart but you can't continue to put yourself through this you're not happy and you can't be in a relationship and not feel happy with who you're with. If I was you I would do some soul searching before breaking up I would sit myself down and think is this what I want to do am I willing to break up with her for the other girl. I know you don't want to break her heart but you'll be silently killing yourself if you're only ataying with her because you don't want to hurt her. So the best thing I can say to you is to think about your decision and figure out what your heart is telling you to do.

What Girls Said 2

• do not do it it just ends bad and you will have no one you should do some soul searching and think about what you really want before you make any drastic changes.

• I would try the new girl cause you should try new things her telling that she has strong feelings for you is really hard to say.But do you have strong feelings for the other girl?and does she tell you that she does have strong feelings.

What Guys Said 4

• You need to make a decision here and find which girl you want to be with. You cannot be involved on a deep level with two girls at the same time. Think long and hard about this because this might potentially end a 3 year realtionship which seems to be going well. Who would you rather spend time with? Who could you see yourself with years from now? When you make your decision break ties with the other girl.

• Trying creating a list. Writing helps me gain clarity. What do you love about your girlfriend and what do you love about this girl? How long have you know this new girl? Then from that, ask yourself what's more important to you and fair to both girls? Take some time to think about what you want. You know yourself best! Good luck!

• If you're just dating around, 2 at the same time is no big deal. But, being that you've been in a realtionship for 3 years, I'd say it's past the point where it is acceptable.

Only you can decide which one to go with in this case. Give yourself some time and choose wisely.

• Good for you.I guess. If youve been with that girl for 3 years you must really know her well. That other girl might just be flirting and its not worth risking what you already have for something that might be. Its just a phase, let the other girl go