Texting girls!!!!!!

I "REALLY" LIKE this girl. I have never felt this way about anyone before, and I have been in some long term serious relationships in the past. I want to text her the way a guy should to win her heart. What should I text her. PLEASE give me any advice. Thank you!

I know it will take more than a text to win a girls heart. Bad choice of words on my part. I want to keep her interested by sending the right messages.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask her what's up and how have you been.

If you re willing to ask her out start off with getting to know her then work you re way up to relationships then ask her Does this mean we boyfriend and girlfriend? that's all I can give you

What Girls Said 2

• You're not gonna win her heart with a text message! Come on now! Is this a girl you've been seeing or is she still just a crush at this point?

• Unless she has something against talking on the phone, which I do know some people who do, try calling her on the phone. Its always seemed a bit more personal to me and you might surprise her.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey you did say ‘any’ advice. It might not be exactly what you’re after but it’s all I’ve got.

Check out this link below, you might find something in there. Lots of examples at the bottom of the page of messages you can send to get started off. Probably depends if your girl has a sense of humour or not.

www.dirtytextchat.com/how-to-sex-text.html

link

• Simple texts like "thinking about you...whats up" or "sweet dreams" are good because it shows that you care.