I'm split between two girls and they both like me and their friends. If I ask out one, the other will get jealous!

there both cute but I don't know which one to ask out they both have something special about them all women do but there special to me

s***! now there's a third girl.shes a little nerdy but so am i. we have the same intrest but we won't be able to see each other often

Most Helpful Girl

• Until you know for sure which girl you like more, don't ask either one out

What Girls Said 2

• choose the less jealous one.

• 3 girls?! well maybe you have fun with them and think they are cute and you are mistaking that for you actually likeing them..

take your time and figure it out before you make your choice

What Guys Said 1

• ugh its a catch 22, I got nailed with this in highschool... they were best friends and both ended up being obsessed with me... I'm chivalrous... I bit the bullet and turned both of them down at the same time "i won't ruin your friendship"... I still have some regrets, but I feel I did the right thing.