Should I try and find her?

So I was going into Gamestop yesterday and started chatting a little with the girl at the counter when I was buying a game. Somehow we started talking about anime-cons and how awesome they were as well as how we were both going to an early showing of a movie. She was twirling her hair a lot when she was talking to me and laughed a bit as well. I told her I'd see her at the movie and she said "Yeah"

I'm kind of interested in her, but I'm not sure if I should try and find her at the movie or not. I'm only 17 and I don't know how old she is. I think she is about my age, but since she is working there I could easily be wrong and that would be really awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl working at Gamestop? Awesome. Haha.

Go for it. You have nothing to lose. And you already broke the ice by talking to her and getting to know her for a bit.

If you see her at the movie just walk up to her and re-introduce yourself. Maybe sit by her. Obviously don't act like it's a date, you're just getting to know each other still.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• I would find her and talk to her and get to know her

What Guys Said 1

• Um, YES. Dude, do you know how hard it is to find a good girl who's into geeky stuff? Act on this...NOW.