Should you kiss on your first date??

guys when your on your first date or close to that, do you want to kiss.. or should you save that till the 2nd or 3rd date, and just hold hands and hug?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a second-date kisser... mostly because I like leaving her thinking, "why didn't he kiss me?"

If you have great chemistry (rapport, shared sense of humour, etc) then go for it!

Just don't go past date three because then it's too late...

~ Robby

What Guys Said 3

• boys and girls hug, men and ladies kiss

• If the mood is right, why not?

• Never over think it. There's no set rule book on dating and if there...someone please show me.

What Girls Said 2

• First date I only hug. Second date I only hug and hold hands. Third date I could maybe kiss, but I would rather wait until the 4th.

• So personal opinion and that's what I do, so thanks for rating me down on my life =)

• I think kissing on a first date is not a good idea. I don't know someone well enough after just having been on our first date, to start kissing. I will give them a hug but until we have been on date two, it would be moving too fast. That is my personal strategy to avoid moving too quick. I want to weed out the player or guy who is just looking for "fun" from a guy who really, really is in to me. And, I am no prude. Once inside a relationship, I love sex and intimacy, but before then I like to take my time getting to know someone. I want to date with my head, not my heart.