Gross! But funny at the same time....

OK, so I was hanging out with this one guy and we were eating ice cream outside by his car. He told me to chuck my spoon as well as my other trash into his car as a game. I said I would throw it away because there was a trashcan right next to the car, but he said that would ruin the fun. He said it gave him something to do tomorrow, to clean up the mess. Now he is a hilarious guy, not weird at all, and does off the wall stuff, but this was just kind of...weird! lol I know he likes me, so I don't know if it is some weird fetish or what lol Thought?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds stupid to me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Buy a soda, drink it and take the plastic bottle and give it to him. Watch closely... Is he aroused? xD

On the serious note: It might be overanalyzing it. Maybe he felt under pressure to entertain you, so he slipped something weird out because he felt a little nervous.

• He was just trying to have a little fun. Don't overanalyse it.

• That sounds really weird and creepy lol :/ hahha

• That doesn't sound normal to me.