Online relationships?

Are they just for losers who can't get anyone in real life? I know a girl I meet online for a while now and she said she would be open to trying it, but I don't know it just feels like I'm a loser because the only way I could get a girl to like me is over a computer. Also she lives like 800 miles away so I know we probably aren't going to get to see each other unless something happens. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that is the case .. online = losers in real life who can't get dates.

Don't get me wrong I used to think that! I see where you are coming from but sometimes you can connect with people in different ways in different settings. So, no I don't think that online relationships are bad BUT same kinda rules apply as getting a girl in real life (your phrase not mine). The girl has to be into it and be on the same page as far as what you each want out of it.

Eventually the distance can pose an issue if neither one of you wants to move or can make the trip to see each other on a regular basis.

You only live once follow your heart and see what happens.

• I would be open to moving for her but I know someone that did that before and her boyfriend left her a month later and she was stuck in a place where she didn't know anybody. I don't want that to happen to me.

• That is a valid concern .. and one if it got to that point you would need to talk to her about it. try just planning a weekend trip for something and see how it goes. who knows you may get there and its nothing like you expected.

• Thanks but it didn't really work out to well for me

What Girls Said 1

• i think you shouldn't put your selve down and that's to far you should wait there is someone out htere for everyone so just keep believing and things will happen they way god plans it good luck

What Guys Said 2

• Not as long as you and she plan on making it go somewhere, I've had more than one friend... ex-friend that started with an online relationship that eventually they ended up moving in together and they're happily in love, so... it's possible, so long as it's planned to move on from that point, if you don't plan on meeting ever it gets too painful for both parties involved and it just ends up sucking.

• The heart wants what the heart wants