Do guys always ask a girl for permission to kiss them?

I mean I'm always tempted to say no when they do it. I mean a girl like me wants it to be spontaneous, I want them to just do it you know?

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age, they're going to ask; they don't know yet what it looks like when you're ready. You girls don't necessarily make it easy, either.

• The guy is usually older though, not by like a WHOLE lot, two or three years though.

• If this happens to you in college, ask again. I'm betting, though, that this problem will be gone by then.

What Guys Said 3

• Real men become celibate monks. So, anyone willing to kiss you is a demon-ape. And demon-apes seldom ask permission for anything. They are just train wrecks put in human form.

• I sometimes ask girls in a flirty way if they want to kiss me, and usually do no matter what they say

• I would. Better safe then sorry.

What Girls Said 1

• No not all guys do. But a lot of guys are overly cautious of getting accused of being a rapist or they simply don't feel like they are getting the green light to go for it. No one wants to get rejected so they are more cautious.

Guys just do not rely on very subtle body language as much as we do. So it's not as easy for them to think "Oh OK, she has that eye shifting from side to side thing which means she is sexually nervous but open to it so I'm going to go for it!"

If you want a guy to just go for it, try and give him bigger signs. Touch him more, sit closer to him, tell him something like "God, your mouth looks good." Or something like that. There is no guarantee he is not going to ask but you have better chances if you are giving huge signals you are ready for a kiss.

Also, why don't you try leaning in for a kiss? He'll meet you half way.