My boyfriend stopped texting me...WHY!!

My boyfriend and I haven't been testing for a few days. We haven't fought or anything and I just don't know what went wrong. We seemed like we were OK and he said we were OK but that was days ago. Why hasn't he called me or anything? Could he be grounded or something we are both 17...

This really helped! His phone is going straight to voice mail so we will see what happens! Thanks !
Ok well his phone has been off for days now...should this be my way of taking a hint?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you call him and ask?

What Guys Said 2

• Could be anything, dead, grounded, had an accident found a new gf...ask him he knows...

• He ran out of battery

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah.. just call him and ask. If he gives you a round about answer.. tell him to hit the curb.. lol...

• You should go to his house or something. If you are not able to then I suggest to just move on. If he can't at least give you a courtesy ring to let you know that he got grounded or something then he isn't worth it. I got grounded a lot when I was 15 or 16 and I was always allowed to call whom ever when it happened to let them know what was up. Hope this all helps.