Kissing!!

Basically I think me and this guy might be kissing soon. I've kissed guys before, but I just don't know how great of a kisser I am. Can anybody give me tips on what to do and also what not to do? Lots of answers would be FANTASTIC! I don't want him to think I'm a bad kisser!

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, while it may seem obvious as well as easier-said-than-done, just stay confident. I know I was pretty nervous as well for my first few first-kisses, and that's fine and normal, the key is just not showing it. Remember that he is most likely even more nervous.

As far as tips, that can vary a bit from person to person. What one person hates could be a huge turn on for someone else. Some people like to stick to the basics; personally, I get tired of the same old same old and like kissing to be more interesting. Gently biting the other person's lower lip and pulling away softly is a way to spice it up a little. And it may sound odd, but the ear lobe is a very sensitive spot on some people, and gently sucking on it can be very stimulating.

Start it off slow, and see where it goes. If he seems to be adventurous, and you are as well, then go ahead and try some things to make it more interesting, just don't go straight from a closed-lipped kiss to the earlobe, ease into it.

Things to avoid:

Avoid licking the teeth. I kissed one girl who kept running her tongue across my front teeth. It was just plain weird, and a bit of turn off. The other thing that I've encountered that, in my opinion, is a turn off, is just spinning your tongue around the other person's. Not stimulating, and again, sort of strange.

• Thanks, that helps. This may sound strange, but what's the best thing to do with your tongue???

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry, he's probably just as nervous as you are about it. probably more so. Girls are a lot more concerned with the quality of a kiss, while us guys are always after something. *more* lol.

Completely agree with aegyson. A gal that knows how is much appreciated, but it's certainly not a deal breaker, and certainly not worth acting all nervous and strange over.

Just remember to stay in the moment, and don't get too far ahead of yourself. No doubt when the time is right you'll do just fine! :-)

What Girls Said 1

• Good hygiene is always important!! And don't over think it.