Would you not date a guy or breakup with him because he has body acne?

Say you met a guy who you would date or who you've been dating for a while, would you not date or break up with him because he has body acne?

Say you met a guy who you would date or who you've been dating, would you not date or breakup with him because he has acne(mostly scars) on his back and chest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone else is right, that's no reason to not date someone

Unless the person is shallow in which case, why would you want to date a shallow person anyway? lol

We all have our imperfections and all we need to do is accept them

It's cheesy but true :]

What Girls Said 6

• No one can control acne and as much as it sounds harsh or disgusting, everyone gets it. But this is not a reason to break up with someone or to reject. That would be a very rude and shallow thing to do. In my case, no way. I'd never break-up with a guy or reject a guy over acne. Personality over acne - for sure.

If a girl dumps you or doesn't go out with you because you don't satisfy her looks-wise, do you really think she'd be worth it in the latter? Don't think so, people are worth so much more than that.

• There are some girls out there, like myself, that like to poke/prod and pop body pimples. It keeps them entertained and you groomed, and all you have to do is tell them if it hurts.

• Of course not. I seriously wouldn't care. One of the hottest guys at my school has some back acne but no one gives a shit because he's soooo hot. He also has a few on his face but mehh, I say it's about personality and himself as a person, acne isn't something to dwell on in a relationship.

• uhm this day in age, people don't like that crap.

get rid of it.

thats gross.

like. I dunno.

if you were a good guy, id stay with you.

no reason to break up though, unless the girl is like shallow as crappp.

:]

• I dating a guy for 8 years with body acne nasty yes, I didn't break it of cause of it. I could never do anything with him meaning touch his body having sex was ok, but like b/j or rubbing your guy I couldn't it was gross.

• It depends on the person: Do you like him or his body?

Unless your having sex it might be a turn off for some or not.

I would not breakup with a guy I like if he has body acne.

• I kinda got the impression you thought I was a girl, I'm a guy lol. my bad, I guess I should have made that clear.

What Guys Said 1

• lol wtfgirl that was funny. but yea dude there's no need to worry about sh*t like that, everybody has a flaw they don't like about themselves, a girl should except you for who you are!