Would you not date a guy or breakup with him because he has body acne?

Say you met a guy who you would date or who you've been dating for a while, would you not date or break up with him because he has body acne?

Updates:
Say you met a guy who you would date or who you've been dating, would you not date or breakup with him because he has acne(mostly scars) on his back and chest?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone else is right, that's no reason to not date someone

Unless the person is shallow in which case, why would you want to date a shallow person anyway? lol

We all have our imperfections and all we need to do is accept them

It's cheesy but true :]

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No one can control acne and as much as it sounds harsh or disgusting, everyone gets it. But this is not a reason to break up with someone or to reject. That would be a very rude and shallow thing to do. In my case, no way. I'd never break-up with a guy or reject a guy over acne. Personality over acne - for sure.

If a girl dumps you or doesn't go out with you because you don't satisfy her looks-wise, do you really think she'd be worth it in the latter? Don't think so, people are worth so much more than that.

2|0
    0|0
  • There are some girls out there, like myself, that like to poke/prod and pop body pimples. It keeps them entertained and you groomed, and all you have to do is tell them if it hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. I seriously wouldn't care. One of the hottest guys at my school has some back acne but no one gives a shit because he's soooo hot. He also has a few on his face but mehh, I say it's about personality and himself as a person, acne isn't something to dwell on in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • uhm this day in age, people don't like that crap.

get rid of it.

thats gross.

like. I dunno.

if you were a good guy, id stay with you.

no reason to break up though, unless the girl is like shallow as crappp.

:]

0|0
    0|0
  • I dating a guy for 8 years with body acne nasty yes, I didn't break it of cause of it. I could never do anything with him meaning touch his body having sex was ok, but like b/j or rubbing your guy I couldn't it was gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person: Do you like him or his body?

Unless your having sex it might be a turn off for some or not.

I would not breakup with a guy I like if he has body acne.

0|0
    0|0
    • I kinda got the impression you thought I was a girl, I'm a guy lol. my bad, I guess I should have made that clear.

What Guys Said 1

• lol wtfgirl that was funny. but yea dude there's no need to worry about sh*t like that, everybody has a flaw they don't like about themselves, a girl should except you for who you are!

0|0
    0|0