What does it mean when a guy kisses your hand? Should I try to talk to him?

Last week I went to a party and I danced with a guy which I had a crush on. It was really good to dance with him and I said that to him, (he said the same) then he kissed my hand.

I had already forgotten him because I thought that he would never date a girl a like me. And now I can't stop thinking about him.

What means what he did? And should I try to talk to him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well a guy did that to me once turned out he liked me and we ended up dating for a little while. The only two reasons I can think of a guy doing that is one - he's a huge flirt and he was saying "thank you" in a flirty manner and the second is because he's actually into you and he kiss you out of adoration.

Since you don't know him maybe he thinks you're cute and was just trying to flirt.

• Thank you ! It's a good way to see this situation. I wish he likes me, but I don't know. I'm still very confused.