Had out first "date". Now what do I do?

Although, I'm 22, I'm new to all this as I've always had really high standards and until now, hadn't met any guys I'd be interested in dating.

Anyway, the guy I'm interested in finally asked me out ~ 2 weeks ago and we went out last Wednesday night. Date went really well and we saw/hung out with each other Thurs, Fri, and sat at various church functions (we're in the same church group so we tend to see a lot of each other). He's away this week and I'll be away the following week so we won't be able to see each other for at least another 2 weeks.

I was wondering if there's anything I should be doing or should I just be chilling/waiting until he comes back and go from there? I mean, is it weird if we don't communicate for a whole 2 weeks after spending the last 4 days together talking & enjoying each others company? Do I wait until we're both back and see if he calls or asks me out again? Or just until I see him again that weekend at church?

What, if anything, should I be doing? Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• so your 22 and never officially had a boyfriend?

• That is correct....never wanted to until I met this guy...lol

What Girls Said 1

• You could text him how his vacation is going