On a Friday night (assuming you have a loving boyfriend), would you rather:

Girls, choose one of the options and explain why!

- Go out for a night on the town with your girlfriends, hitting up clubs and dancing the night away, maybe not remembering what happened in the morning ?

=OR=

- Spend the night with your boyfriend on a hill laying down cuddling together, watching the moon come up, and gazing at the stars talking about life, love and everything in between ? End the night with sleeping in each others arms waking up to a bright blue sky and in your BF's arms.

thanks for the answers everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd choose to spend the evening with my boyfriend. I don't know about the whole hill and star gazing bit -- as romantic as that sounds -- we're more of a video game till we drop, then cuddle up with some popcorn and a movie sort of couple. Why I'd choose my boyfriend? He's my best friend too. I wouldn't want to spend a Friday night with anyone else. :)

• Cute, he's one lucky man :)

What Girls Said 8

• clubbing. but I go for drunk enough to still remember. I love my guy but we aren't the cliche romantic type. and I could never pass up an opportunity for a night on the town with my gals.

• the second option. clubbing is fake bliss. You probably won't even remeber what happiness you had that night and you will wake up the next morning grumpy from a hangover. Would you rather that or have a night to rember for ever and ever? A night where you feel complete and your heart is filled and you can express genuine feelings.

• How about spend a night watching movies with my boyfriend ha ha (even though I don't have one.. :P )

Reason::: I like snuggles :D haha

• Oh well id would without a doubt choose the 2nd one that sound so romantic id love it if my boyfriend and I would do that :]

• The second option without a second of thought-- it's so mush more meaningful and worthwhile--

I actually go out and occasionally spend the night in a crazy fashion and before, during and after the night I rather wish I was with a guy who can see me for more than just the physical, a guys who is interested in knowing me inside-- and the general idea and the impression I get is that guys in clubs are only interested in one thing-- which makes me crave the second option even more--

• Talk about a loaded question...

Obviously you pose the question in a way that makes the second option sound better, but in reality I'd probably go with the first option, and I likely *would* remember it the next morning. I love being active and spending time with the girls, and female friendship is very important to me.

• Thats fine, this question just shows me what different girls views on love is.. and I don't think I could make the first option more detailed... you go to a club, dance, drink... that's it lol

• I'd choose my boyfriend.

He's also my best friend and I love him so much that I cherish every second I get to spend with him.

• I'd choose to spend the night with my boyfriend.

Reason-I want to spend as much time with my boyfriend as possible and cuddling and waking up in his arms is just another way to connect with him. :)

What Guys Said 0