What do you guys like the best?

1. Bad girls or good girls

2. Blonds or brunettes

3. Smart girl or dumb as a f****

4. Easy to get with or hard work to get with

5. Fake boobs or real

What attracts you the most ?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Bad girls or good girls

Good girls are really attractive to me, they seem the most caring and cutest in my opinion.

2. Blonds or brunettes

Hair colour isn't really that important to me, I men if she was blond or brunette than id like her hair colour but I don't neccessarily prefer one to the other, for the most part I love natural girls so whatever her natural hair colour is would be attractive to me =P

3. Smart girl or dumb as a f****

lol probably smart, id like a girl that I could have deep and meaningful conversations with that I could truly connect with. Although I wouldn't like a girl who has a superiority complex to people off a less intelligent level than herself, conceitedness physically and mentally is both a huge turn off.

Thats hard, maybe if it was an obvious connection right away from speaking to her, I wouldn't mind if she was easy to me but generally it would be better if she was genuinely hard to get with. If she was easy in general, I wouldn't really see a point in getting with her, she wouldn't be the sort of girl id want to be in a relationship with. Not worth the trouble because she would probably give in to just about every guy that flirted with her.

5. Fake boobs or real

Is this even a question? fake boobs do nothing for me, silicone is for toys and makes girls chests look alien. I prefer real boobs by a mile, both small and large are easily better than fake. I think even minor so called 'imperfections' about boobs are easily made up for by being real id much rather favour them to fake.

What attracts you the most ?

A girl that is loyal and fun to be around. a girl that I can relate with and someone who can completely be herself around me without any worry of how she looks. A girl that is genuine in every way and loves to be with her guy

What Guys Said 12

• 1. Good with a slight hint of bad that only comes out at the right times.

2. I notice blondes more but it's not because I like them better. The hair color just *POPS* against the background usually, so it's easier to notice at the corner of your eye. My actual preference I think is more toward redheads or darker hair but it's no biggie.

3. The smarter the better.

4. Easy to get with in terms of initially approaching her and getting her to go agree to go out on a date. I tend to not stick around when there's already stress or drama before I've had the chance to develop actual feelings for her. But that doesn't mean I want her to be quick to have sex, if that's what you mean. Two completely different things.

5. Real. As long as they're not sagging down to her knee caps, real > fake any day of the week.

• my pick? well... 1. Good Girls, but not completely innocent( at least in bed lol) ;)

2. Brunettes

3. Smart girls

4. a challenge to get with, but only if she seems worth it.

5. Real boob's

What attracts me the most? well, personality wise, a Honest caring girl who is kind to others, respectful, but doesn't let herself get walked on, and is above all else loyal. Look's wise, I'm a sucker for girls with glasses, I have no f***ing clue why, just am, they are so f***ing sexy! lol!

• 1. Good but willing to make an exception in my case :)

2 Brunettes because Blonds often have a superior attitude, even if they are stereotypically dumb.

3. Smart but not combative.

4. Easy because she likes me.

5. Real. I would cease a relationship with a girl if I discovered them. Philosophical thing.

• You stereotype blondes as "dumb"....but did you know that you sound dumb for generalizing? and ANYONE can have a superior attitude...dang I'm tired of people talking down on blonds....

• Blonds are smart they are but MOST of them even if they are smart usually just pretend to be stupid..but this isn't a judgment towards you but mostly towards the ones who pretend to be dumb..

• Hmm, I would choose this:

1. A good girl, I wouldn't like to have a bad girl that treats anyone like sh*t. Just a normal girl with good intentions in mind.

2. I've never questioned a girls appearance, and I really don't think about that. What fits the girl best (according to her), that's the best hair colour :)

3. I would go for a smart girl, but as long as she's not trying to act that she's superiour to anyone else.

4. Well, I would like her to stand by herself and let her have her own thoughts involved too, but at the same time I wouldn't want her to agree on doing anything that I propose.

5. Real, I don't like fake ones. Because I have never really thought about breast size to a girl that I've really liked alot. They've always been attractive to me, no matter what size.

• For me personally:

1. Bad when its acceptable, but good enough to take to your parents or go somewhere and not get stared at.

2. Honestly I don't care about hair colour. I have gone out with a blond, a brunette and a redhead. To me, its the person, not the colour of they're hair.

3. Preferably smart for me. I like girls to match my personality type, or close to it, so technically speaking then, if I was dumb as f*** as you said, then I would probable like a girl the same way.

4. For me its a combination of both. If they're too easy to get with, then they start seeming slutty, but if they do it right, you know they really like you. But if girls are too difficult, then guys will just give up unless the girl is REALLY special.

5. Real. Contrary to popular belief, not all guys want a girl with a plastic face and Mini's hanging off her chest. Personally, I would rather have a smaller chested girl, but again, that's my personal preference.

What attracts me the most?

- Someone I can get along with who doesn't argue my a** off every 5 seconds. Someone that understands that I love her, and that I don't want her just for sex. Someone who understands that I don't care if you have guy friends, and who doesn't care if I have girl friends. Someone who realizes that I am here for them and that will be there for me. Someone who knows that they are my number one priority, and that when I say I'll do anything for them, or tell them I love them, they know I'm telling the truth.

• 1. Good girls, they are more fun

2. I don't really care, hair colour can be changed if required

3. Extremely smart girl, I want to have good conversations with her

4. A mix of hard and easy to get

5. Real t*ts, I hate fakies

I am a driven person so my girl loves me for that. My girl is also driven and I love that about her too.

• 1. good girls who can be bad

2. either

3. smart but not as smart as me

4. somewhere in the middle

5. real

• 1. I like good hearted girls that have a sexual edge to them.

2. Brunettes

3. Smart. I can't be with an idiot, they annoy me too much.

4. Easy to get along with, a challenge is always fun though.

5. Real

Some of the answers to your questions aren't that simple. Meaning, there's shades of grey with a lot of them.

• If you have a vagina you don't have to worry

• 1. Good.

2. Brunette

3. Smart

4. Hard to get with

5. Real

• Good

Doesn't matter

Smart

Easy

Real

• Girls aren't limited to good or bad. Hair color doesn't mean sh*t. Who likes dumb ppl? If she's easy to get then it probably won't be serious but if its too hard then she doesn't seem willing. any boobs are good boobs. and for god sakes shave...everything

What Girls Said 2

• 1.good

2.blondes

3.SMART! I HATE dumb people...

4.in between

5.does not matter, but if they are fake they need to look natural...it CAN be done.

• Ok when I step out into the real world,you know reality,this is what I notice guys go for:

1)Bad girl

2)brunette

3)dumb as a f***

4)Easy

5)N/A.Guys truly do not care.If they like the girl,then they like her.