She didn't reply my text after a "successful" date. What does it mean?

This girl was introduced to me by a friend on a party and we just had a short conversation. On the next day I added her on my Facebook and asked her to go out. She accepted both and we went for a date one week later (Monday). It went really well as we hugged and kissed in the end. We agreed in seeing each other on Thursday (tomorrow) but she just had to confirm the exact date - Thu or Fri. On the next morning (yesterday) I texted her saying that I had a good time the night before and wishing her a nice day. She didn't reply yet. It has been almost 2 days. Should I text her again to ask about the next date? Should I have to mention the text she didn't reply? Did I screw everything with my next-morning text? Is she interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• agree, she might not have texting I would call or facebook her again, you wouldn't screw anything up with a next morning text if the date went well, it will work out!

What Girls Said 2

• She may not be a texter or have text. Next time call and don't text. Texts tend to be so impersonal.

• It means "Please move along."

What Guys Said 2

• Getting too worried about this man.

The more worried you are, the more likely you are to screw it up.

My girlfriend will stop texting me randomly in a convo, even when there was obviously nothing wrong. If she apologizes later, then great, now I know what happened.

If not, I'm not worried about it.

Do I bring it up later? No way. Doesn't matter.

Unless you start to see a definite trend and it looks like she's ignoring you, don't sweat stuff like this, it'll ruin things for you.

• It means the text didn't go through. Grow a pair and CALL her. How hard can that be?