Dating people in your workplace? Yay or Nay?

Pros and cons of dating people in your workplace?

Most Helpful Girl

• NAY!

Dating is awesome. And sure you may want to spend a lot of time together. But breaks are nice. Plus it might get distracting and your quality of work goes down. Plus if you split you don't want to go to work because you have to see them... It's not fun.

What Girls Said 4

• Nay. My one friend hooked up with a kid she worked with and before you knew it, the entire department knew and talked about it. How people found out, she has no idea cause she never told anyone. And I used to work with this one guy, he ended up hanging out with this girl a couple times and they ended up having sex. In the end, she got fired.

• Don't sh*t where you eat.

• YAY... Pros - ITS HOT...

But are you mature enough to keep whatever situation comes up, separate from the personal?

• Dude I'm the king of discreet.

• Discretion is key in this kind of situation.

• Nay

Break up and they could make your life hell. And usually a lot of the time there's a "rule" in place that you can't date co-workers. Either way, it's a nay. Nothing good will come out of it.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd rather keep my source of income, than worry about seeing a girl that I work with that broke up with the weekend before.

There are plenty of females outside the workplace to date. Don't do yourself a disservice and make your job harder than it has to be.

Girls talk. They LOVE drama. Don't feed into it.

• Well people say work is the best place to meet someone. Depending on age probably the easiest. I say yay. Work is probably the only way I'll meet a girl.