I invited her to hang out, what should I do?

So I invited this girl that I like out to a nightclub. Her friend initially wanted to hang out with me and my friends, inviting her as well. I just want to know how to deal with this situation, and how to keep her focused on me? Is it ok if I hang around her most of the time? We work together so is it ok to make moves on her (nothing too unwanted)?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like her and you're not together as a couple yet, a nightclub or bar is the worst possible place you could choose to meet at if you want a serious relationship. If you just want to make her a FB, then that's not a bad way to go.

She's going to have a form of ADD basically the whole time you're there, so do NOT expect to get a lot of attention from her. For starters, guys will be hitting on her all night, so if your game isn't tight one of them may actually go home with her. It's just the way it goes sometimes. What does help is that she's in your world with you and your friends, so she won't have a lot of social pressure on her to not mess around. Basically this is your opportunity to be the authority of her reality, if only for a night. Take advantage of it and lead her. And if your friends bust on you or clown you in front of her, do not tolerate it or she'll lose attraction towards you.

There's a lot more to it, so just check my blog: link

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I bet her friend is the one that really likes you. I would say dating someone from the job is a No-No. Is this "Her friend" a co-worker as well?

• Well, you made a HUGE mistake by asking her to hang out at a nightclub! The two of you aren't dating, so that leaves room for other guys to come up and hit on her without consequence. You can't get mad either. You know what I'm saying?

Maybe the two of you should go bowling with a mixed group of friends. This way it is relaxed, and you and she can talk and what-not.