Hurt or done? I am done.

yesterday was b day,he was yelling at me.I told not to do that,he reply was I don't give a d====n about your b day.I will end this,in all he just told me he don't give a d=== about me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately I firmly believe this goes with out question. Seeing your age group, for you to be dating a man in the same age group, who is expressing this type of behavior you're dealing with a deeper issue. He is use to treating women like this, he gets away with this. YOU Have to make your boundries very clear on what you're willing to tolerate. But I will say that no woman should be spoken to like this and if she does (which is now my advice to you) she needs to hold her head high and walk the hell away! If you stay research co-depencendy, you're heading in that direction. Be wise, be smart, and ask yourself how worse could this get?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• There is no reason for this guy to be speaking to you like this. I would say leave him as soon as you can & get support from your friends & family about this. he does not seem like a person you should be with at all. & if this has happened in the past too..that is also a sign to leave. So please, do what's best for you. Not for how he will feel,but for you & your future. be smart & make the right decision

• Kinda sounds like you have your answer..