He blanked me in person for years... then suddenly kisses me in public?

A boy I have a long complex history with has always blanked me in person due to issues in the past with an ex girlfriend, he would always find an excuse not to see me.

Then suddenly I asked I'm to meet me in the club last night (texting and online only) and he came and met me - usually he says some stupid reason why he can't. Hug and kiss on the cheek. then I was like hmmm and he kissed me on lips (long meaningful peck) then did it again... why all of a sudden?

what do I do now? and what is he thinking? :S

sorry for the spelling mistake**

What Guys Said 1

• He probably realized that he likes you and he made mistakes in the past. In order to demonstrate his attraction and affection, he kissed you, twice. The ball is in your court now. You get decide if you want to be with him or not.

• It wasn't like tonsil tennis though ha ha but its just weird and he wasn't drunk cos he works there xx

What Girls Said 1

• I would be wary of him and keep my distance. The ball is in your court but don't trust this guy. Watch and be careful of him He hasn't even explained his reason for his attitude change. I know this sounds "paranoid" but whatever, everyone has a motive for doing something and it's not always a good one