I should tell or I should not

about a night or two ago, I was drunk off my ***, like I couldn't even stand up, but I was chilling with my ex girl, -and were pretty chill- at my homies house, and then we got to talking and then all of a sudden she plants a kiss on my lips and then we take it all the way from there.

and now I'm deciding on weather I should tell my girl or not and its bothering me, any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why didn't you stop her from kissing you? Why are drinking under 21? If you don't want to be at least break up with her first. Its not fair to your girlfriend if your going to do "stuff" with the ex. Are doing this because you are not men enough break up with her?

• I do want to be with her it was just a mistake.

• Why did you do it with your ex? Man up and your girlfriend what you did!

What Girls Said 5

• Well if in her situation, she would want to know. Imagine if the ex let's it slip and then it gets back to your girlfriend, she'd be crushed you cheated on her and completely devestated you didn't tell her yourself. The best thing to do is convince her that you care more about her than this ex-flame (if that is the case). There is a possibilty that she might leave you but I obviously don't know her personality. If she really cares about you she'll understand that it was something you didn't want to do, a mistake; everyone makes mistakes.

• this feeling of being bothered is called karma or resent. you should definetly tell her because the longer you wait the more it will build up. tell it to her softly and tell her that you were drunk and could not do anything about it. she'll most likely get very mad with you but apologize a lot and promise not to do it again. plus it will feel to you like a weight was lifted off your shoulders.

hope this helped!

LAwttie Hawttie

• Ouch, that's a hard one. you need to figure out what you want first of all. I think it's just going to hurt your girlfriend and she won't want to be with you anymore. Maybe you just have to fess up to that?

• tell her if it were me yes It would hurt but if I really care about you I'd take you back as long as you know it was a mistake.

• you need to tell your girlfriend. because if she finds out from someone else, you'll be in even worse trouble.

What Guys Said 1

• yes, but be honest, yo probably regret it, maybe not the act, but the fact that you did it, and you especially hate the way hat thi is going to make her feel. you essentially owe her one now, and need to fess up or else the whole relationship WILL fall apart, because it takes honesty to trust, and trust to have any kind of real relationship.