Why doesn't he ask me to hang out?

We had a great night, no sex or anything - I know he likes me and I made it clear that I like him but when we text he is boring and unresponsive and he never takes initiative. He doesn't ask me to hang out or even texts me first. Am I over thinking everything? Should I cool off? Or should I move on? And he is 22 and Mormon.. I don't know if that changes things.. I'm not Mormon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about the mormon thingy but I think you should cool off... Some people just don't know how to text & they sound pretty boring when they do so. Try to hangout in a really fun place with lots of potential. If he turns out to be actually boring then its your call.

& by the way there is a possibility that he is not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• why don't you initiate? geeze, tired of you girls making us do all the work, because even if you girls did the initiating, it won't be as hard for you

What Girls Said 1