After initiating no contact, how long do I have to wait?

i told him not to contact me. he didn't delete me off MSN but he didn't call or text or drop by. its been 2 weeks. if he cared, wouldn't he have wondered how I was doing and broke it? is it OK to text him to see how he's doing or would I lose respect for that?

What Guys Said 1

• If you TOLD him not to contact you, maybe he's just respecting your wishes?

If you want him to chase you, then you need to come up with a different way of going about it.

This is why a lot of guys find women confusing. :)

I don't know your situation, but it sounds like if you're concerned that he hasn't called you, maybe you shouldn't have told him not to in the first place? Pick up the phone and call him. SMS is cheap.

Or, maybe he really doesn't care either way, there's not really enough background info to give a complete answer. Good luck!

• Its very complicated..in general, its long distance. he has a girlfriend in his city (shes a whore, not even being mean) but last month he came to see me. he lies to me about being busy when he's jus rele hanging out with buddies. he doesn't know that I'm aware of this girlfriend, he told me before he broke up with her.i don't want him back..i jus wana see if he's missing me like I'm missin ghim.its been a long 4 yrs..i need sometihng to show for it.i keep comparing her and me in my head..not talking to him hurts alot

• I agree, it definitely sounds complicated. You said he already has a "secret" girlfriend, and he lies to you? I can understand you wanting to have something to show for any amount of time you've already invested, but it sounds to me like you would be better off in the long run to just forget about it.

I'm sorry that you got caught up in that mess, but it doesn't sound to me like he ever had very much respect for you to begin with. So he might even TELL you that he misses you, but I doubt it.

What Girls Said 0