One of my friends has three boyfriends.
Another friend is dating a guy with a girlfriend of three years, and they've slept in the same bed together.
I tend to occasionally have crushes on guys who aren't my boyfriend. I never act on them, but I do flirt a bit.
How faithful should you be to your significant other?
- Don't even think about other people.21% (34)28% (29)23% (63)Vote
- Don't flirt with other people.40% (66)25% (26)34% (92)Vote
- Don't go on a date with other people.24% (39)29% (30)26% (69)Vote
- Don't kiss other people.4% (7)7% (7)5% (14)Vote
- Don't have sex with other people.11% (18)11% (13)12% (31)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Option "A" is so funny! Mind control ain't cute... and if that's what someone really expects they should actually expect to be alone. Option "B" is a natural part of being young and alive. Flirting happens very naturally- at the bank, the supermarket, at work... it's pretty much a meaningless consequence of communicating with others. Option "C"... well... that is murky. A couple should talk about what constitutes a date. In my opinion, if you can't tell your partner about it then something is askew. Naturally option "D" is a little too close for comfort (for me anyway), but some couples are "okay" with their partners kissing other people. Option "E"... well... I think only Larry David would be able to explain how that doesn't constitute cheating (there actually was an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm that relates to that!).