Don't know why I get nervous about calling a girl?

Okay whenever I get to the point that I think about calling a girl is when I get nervous and panicked. I am not a very good talker, so I don't know what to say, or how to get a girl to open up. I tend to ask regular questions and feel like I am boring, predictable and come off as a news reporter. Looking for some advice to help rectify this situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• try texting instead, I personally find this much, much easier.

What Girls Said 2

• if you like this girl you have to get nervous but not tooooooo much so don't worry you'll find a way to talk to her

• I think it just what people do girls do it to especially when they call someone they like..just try your best to say calm and talk about every day things to bring up and be yourself or it will get akward

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I agree with the first guy, start texting with the girl since there's less pressure when you do.

Also hang out with more girls so you can get use to them more and see how they're like, I use to be like you too but now I interact with girls like if their guys, just barely any pressure.