Which guy do I choose?

I've dated my ex for nine years and two years ago I broke up with him because we had communication problems and the relationship was on the rocks. I did what I had to do to see if the grass was greener on the other side and in all actuality it isn't. Now I've been dating this new guy for about a year and 8 months and I'm not happy because all he wants to do is hang out with friends and drink alcohol and my lifestyle is different from his as to where I'm a homebody. I'm still communicating with my ex and hanging out with him and he also says he still loves me and wants to be with me but I don't know what to do anymore and I don't wanna lose the respect for the guy I'm dating when I brake it off between me and him. What do I do? I'm confused and need help on this one.

What Guys Said 2

• if you love your ex, your feelings won't hide it. and before you do something you may regret, you may wanna evaluate your situation. if your not happy with this new guy, you shouldn't be there. you and your ex should talk on a serious level, and if you get back together will it be the same? some say once its over its over. and some say let it go, if it comes back its meant to be. what category do you fit under? your only confusion is, should you get back with your ex. cause you don't enjoy the life style your in with your current.

if you guys split cause of communication, I'm sure you can work that out.

just a thought

• Hey first of all think how long can you bear this new guy, moreover why do you need to bear someone like that. As far as coming back is concerned. I think its a good idea, even I hv read an article in newspaper some great personalities came back and lit up the old candle. So coming back and staying together in a healthy relationship is quite possible. Its now for you to decide.

What Girls Said 0