How do I turn a booty call into something more?

i met this really cute guy at my act testing site. it turns out that I had followed him a week before by accident. When I asked him about it I found out that he has lived down the road from me my entire life. it was so weird. a girl I work with knows him and texted him from my phone to get the ball rolling. we'd been casually talking for a little while when he comes out and says "i'm interested in dating another girl but I can't until she graduates because her parents don't want her to date. I think your really cool but I don't want you to jump into anything and get hurt(something like that)." then he says we can hang and do stuff and by stuff meaning sex... I've always been the one night stand/ booty call girl and I'm tired of being that. I like this guy and we seemed to hit it off but I don't know how to change this situation to my advantage. my friends are telling me to ride it out and see if hanging with me will cause him to forget about the other girl... I think a year is a really long time to wait and I'm tired of being disappointed. can you help me turn this to my advantage?

What Guys Said 2

• you can't the guy is going to see you as a booty call. unless you show him that you are for real and give him what he wants in a relationship.

• Turn him, or try and turn him if you don't try it won't happen, maybe it will maybe it won't but if you don't try it definitely won't happen..

What Girls Said 0