Do only college-age men want to date an innocent girl, or just about every male?

I would assume that as men mature, they become more realistic and do not expect to date a 100% innocent girl. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Show me a woman that's 100% innocent... and I'll show you a woman that's 100% full of sh** ;)

But yes... I find that as I've gotten older my expectations of women (mentally, emotionally, and sexually) have COMPLETELY changed.

When I was younger I used to complain about girls (notice how I don't use the word 'woman') who were high maintenance and didn't know what they wanted. After being in multiple relationships that failed for reasons that were no more complex than a "lack of maturity", I've found that older and more 'experienced' women are more interested in the type of "mature relationship" that I want.

Of course you have to be willing to accept some of the implications that come with dating a more mature woman (i.e. that 'innocence' you mentioned... they also tend to have more 'skeletons in their closet'). But more often than not the advantages overwhelmingly surpass the drawbacks.

Well, older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head.

You can also have a deep conversation with an older woman, and not have to worry about going into stupid topics (such as classifying every other girl in the world as "tacky," "slutty" and "not really that cute).

But anyways... to answer your question... yes.

A have found that as I've developed as a man (physically, mentally, and emotionally) my tastes have developed from "100% innocent girls" to women who are experienced and know what they want in a romantic relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys don't want an innocent girl. They (usually) don't want virgins, they just want a girl who will constantly make them compete for her attention. Girls need to realize they aren't the center of the universe.

• Girls need to realize that [a boy] OR [she] isn't the center of the universe?

• I see. But what if the girl just can't tell that he really likes her, and that's why she's trying to make him jealous?

• There is never a good reason for a mature girl to make a mature guy jealous.

• There aren't 100% innocent girls anymore, or they are just rare. That shouldn't really matter. Personally, I like an experienced girl. At least, she knows what she wants and likes.

• As you get older everyone has been round the block at least ones so noone is completly innocent.

What Girls Said 0