Should I stay or is she a whore?

I have been dating this girl for almost a year now. I have been thinking about her past experiences and such. It's really been getting to me lately. First off she has f***ed 4 of my friends (before we dated) pretty much in a span of one month. I happen to be the last guy she hooked up with and now I'm dating her. Now I didn't know about all this stuff until a couple of months into our relationship, but I still didn't know how close it was between guys. I am not against one night stands or anything like that, actually I am all for them and before this chick I was all about them. To add to it I just recently moved in with her and relocated to another town...where she still likes to hangout with a couple of guys she has f***ed or had interest in. Now she says she only f***ed 10.5 people by the time she was 19...do I believe her...i have this lingering feeling there are more...what do I do? And should I be bothered by it grossing me out...i keep thinking she is like dirty and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is she dirty? You admitted you like one night stands too, so is it OK for you and not for her? Doesn't exactly seem fair, does it. If you like her don't hold her past against her, I'm sure people could dig up a few things about you and use them against you for the rest of your life, but that would be unfair because people change. Don't be such a hypocrite if your admitting your a man whore and you think she's a whore, you should be perfect together. Cause if your a man whore, don't expect the good girls to wanna date you, don't think you deserve someone better than what you get, you will get the people who are on the same level as you.

What Girls Said 2

• that is something you have to work out asap. If you can't get over it you need to leave quickly. Personally, I think you are being hard on her. You said yourself you were all about one night stands. how many girls have you slept with?

• Well it depends, if this was before you and she doesn't do it anymore then stay with her, but if she has ever cheated on you leave her. I used to be a *sigh* whore, but when I met this one guy everything changed, I did get with a few of his friends before but he looked past it and now everthing is fine betweenus. players need to find that special someone who changes them, the only thing you need to worry about is if your that guy.

What Guys Said 2

• if you like her stay with her, if it bothers you the don't

• agreed, just f*** her but avoid any long term stuff