Big fight with boyfriend - now who calls first?

My Boyfriend and I planned quiet night at home last night and had big plans for today/2night with our mates - doing things separatism. anyways on the way home from work we had a big fight in the car and none of us were backing down. it was about how he speak to me etc. anyways we got home and he was like stuff this I am going out I don't wanna put up with this. I said to him well you wanted to go out all along and now your using this as an excuse to get out! anyways he got all done up and just as he left our place I said to him if you leave then don't come back. he didn't have much to say..anyways that was yesterday it is now 1 day later and I haven't heard from him. I am tempted to call but I don't think I should have to b the one to call! he walked out on me after all ! so there has been NO contact on either side. My Q is should I call him to see what is happening or just wait it out? I hate waiting! but I don't wanna b the one to come crawling!help! anybody...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• honestly the same thing happened to me...we got in a fight in the car...i got out of the car...the next day I called him and he said he didn't want to talk to me...the day after that he was like "im sorry I was a jerk and I didn't text him back for 6 hrs after he text me...after I thought it myself "be the bigger person and ask him to talk it out, greatest thing I said to him because whenever we fight we don't play any more games...if I have a problem I say it and we try to resolve it...if he is not willing to resolve it...FORGET IT GIRL! OOO AND don't call him or anuything if a guy feels like you don't care or have a male attitude like " o whatever " he will be curious as to what your up to

• it seems like you guys have miscommunication. Make sure that he didn't win in a bad sense (like he says that it's okay to talk down on you)... if he says stuff that makes you MAD, then what you should do is wait until he realizes it and then come back to you... even if he dosen't come back to you just give him some time to realize it (realize that talking bad to you is wrong). Then after a few days (maybe a week) you can call him and ask him if he has had time to think about what he said, and if he still thinks talking bad to you is right? If he apologizes then you are good, but if he doesn't then you should leave him. But if you did something bad to him, like you bad talked him, then you should just call to apologize.