Should I Tell her I Like Her?

I have dated a girl for about 2 years and we ended about a month ago. It has been really hard moving on. But this other girl and I started talking. She started talking to me right after we broke up.

At first I didn't feel anything for her, but as we started talking more and more, I have started to like this girl. We have hung out once, and after that's happened, we don't talk as much anymore for some reason. She always used to leave me texts in the morning, and talk to me all of the time, but that hasn't happened for a few days. I am scared that if I tell her how I feel, things will get really awkward between us if she doesn't like me. I think she may have feelings for a different person. Should I bother telling her? Or any better advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooo, don't tell her... That would most likely MAKE it more aweful... This sort of tends to go in the same direction as writing a love letter before being a couple... So don't do that.

Rather ask her out. Have fun. Do date'ish stuff together. If she accepts the invites to a first - fun-date, maybe ask her out to a dinner date and walk through town after dinner or something like that.

Make her laugh and if she laughs just look at her and kiss her - yes, do that!

Escalate is way better than telling. Telling makes you tense and her, too, if she knows what the talk would be about. And you know, this kind of tension sucks!

When you kiss her on the 2nd date after she's laughed, if she has feelings for you or not it actually "doesn't matter". I mean she won't take it bad on you. It were dates after all and she wouldn't blame you for trying. You don't need to cry her heart out like "omg I got so much feelings for you, please do the same!?!?!?!?!"

Rather you simply kiss her and wait what her reaction would be like ;) If it's a positive one - hey, you're the man! And if by any chance it is not... you haven't cried her heart out so it's up to you weather you're good being friends only or if you continue living without that girl. But she won't know your REAL feelings inside.

A kiss doesn't show as much as many people think... (at least a first little kiss on a date thingy)

Hope that makes sense to you!

What Girls Said 4

• yesss go ahead..tell her...else it might be too late if you wait...choose your words carefully or if you want, you may drop hints..i am sure she'll notice them and if she responds back, you'll know she likes you...

• Do it.

Don't miss the opportunity.

• Same here man, I think you should tell her.

• I think you should definately tell her chances are she likes you to and that's prob y she started talking to you right away wen you broke up with your gf

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, just do it. Even if she doesn't like you, you can rest easy knowing you at least tried. Don't let opportunities slip!