What experience has shaped you the most?

share the details of whatever made you who you are today

Most Helpful Girl

• the load of jerks I've dated unfortunately, including guys who lie, cheat , place no blame on themselves for taking advantage or not giving anything back to me for talking or caring about them. the douchebags have definitely made me a stronger person but at the same time I always work harder to kick their ass in the future so it's all good.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably my ex girlfriend from my high school years. I learned more than I bargained for. It was the first time I learned what it's like to be near a close family compared to my own.

• Funny thing is I haven't been shaped yet. I need to get on that.

• Lol everyone has been shaped you just might not know how

• Your not in college? me either. it sucks right? I totally need to go back

• Yeah I signed up twice and was like school is gay. I think I'm finally truly ready to go. I'm at least starting to realize how much life will suck without it. One of the main points being making 10-20k per year instead of 30-80k with a career.

What Girls Said 4

• well, a lot of things, mostly my parents being alcoholics and my mom being a junky for half my life made me a better person I told myself I never wanted to be like that..

and also having my little girl it changed EVERYTHING!

• College.

I'm starting my third year and I can honestly say I've been shaped a heck of a lot more in the past two years than I was in the first eighteen...well, in a way.

• My parents divorce,living in Oak Cliff(sh*t,that teaches you a lot lol),being spoiled as a child,being put down by family members.

• My brother has probably had the greatest impact on what I am now :/