Kissing tips?

so I just really need some kissing tips and advice. I know to just relax and that kind of thing, but what do guys really like for a girl to do? Lots of answers would be veryyyyy helpful!

Most Helpful Guy

• my personal fav is when she sucks on my tongue

What Guys Said 3

• besides really french kissing well don't think your hands don't help. just started out rubbing his shoulders may be the back of the neck and then work the inner thigh without getting to close to his dick but enough to tease hem and then work you way back up to his chest. while you're doibng this try kissing him on the ear gently all the way down to his neck it's best if you mix it up with different combinations. have fun!

• As a guy I like when the girl rubs her hand in my hair I have a few that squeezed my butt O_o. Sucking on the tongue is normal I have juicy lips so I like when a girl bites my bottom lip. Wrap your leg around the guy also do a little nose rubbing then back to kissin guys find that cute.

• Kissing lips ^^, french kiss >>> it's better you should learn how to kiss this tip, I m under ur service XD if you want to learn it

What Girls Said 2

• During a make-out session I'll pin my guy down and take control of everything; he loves this.

When your French kissing lightly grip his tongue between your teeth, then use the tip of your tongue and flick the tip of his. This was something different that my boyfriend had never had done to him and apparently it felt really good.

Hope I helped :)

• I've done that to a past bf! I flicked my tongue over his really fast and he thought it was really hot!

• What do you mean "flick your tounge over his" how do you do that?

• try sucking on his tongue as if you were suckin on his dick. my dude loves that :]