My girlfriend won't kiss ME! Help!

She will kiss (on the forehead/cheek) her girl friends but she will not kiss me, saying that she wants clearly boundaries and it helps her to trust me. I'm fine with boundaries but still, any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened to me to. I think she is using you like she might be going out with you because it makes her look cool or she just wants you to buy her presents or buy her some drinks at the bar or she loves you loads but she is shy to show it because she is to shy she might not want to kiss you near her friends or she is afraid that you will push her away if she goes to kiss you so she don't take the risk but I hope Ur relationship terns out fine

pleas reply to this I would like to know how it goes

by jammiedodga9

What Girls Said 1

• actually I don't think its fair, its just a strange way of gaining trust from someone...does she have treats for you too? lol

What Guys Said 2

• Kinda can't say much. My girlfriend is kinda the same way. We have been together for 4 months now. She has told me she does not want to kiss yet either. She told me she is not ready. Me personally I am just waiting till she is, because she means a lot to me. Hope this helps.

• you sure she's your girlfriend? lol. I would think that if you decided to have a relationship, you would of at least kissed once