Why do I stay with him?

My supposed "boyfriend" sucks. He never calls me, and he always wants to make out with me when we see eachother. I don't really have a problem with that last part, but it seems like that's all he wants sometimes. I cheated on him once, but only by making out with a guy, and it was only because I thought we weren't even going out anymore and then he decided to say hi like 3 days later. I haven't told him and I am slowly getting that guilt out of my conscience. I really don't know why I am even still messin with dude. For the girls, tell me what you would do or what you think I should do because this is getting on my nerves and kinda getting me down. Why do guys do this bulls***?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really sounds like he is using you. Have you told him that you want him to call you more or talk to you more? Some people just don't know how to express themselves verbally. If you have tried asking him or telling him how you feel and he ignored it, then he really is just using you. It sounds like a friends with benefits relationship more than anything.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• girrrrl! to be straight up, I think he's just using you. if he just makes out with you and never calls then wth? relationships are based on trust, communication, etc. and if all he wants to do is make out then he probably is using you. the best thing you can do is confront him about it and see what's up. I hope everything turns out good! =)

• Just break up with him, he seems like a douchebag. Don't feel bad. Most likely, he is not the guy you are going to marry, and even 5 years from now you won't give a shit about him so just end it. You're better than me because I wouldn't even feel bad.if he doesn't call you - what is he really doing? That's no relationship and you can do better.

• Oh wow, I'm going through the same thing. I'm about ready to give up, but I know one of us will just run back to one another. I hate this type of relationship and it gets aggravating after a while. I say if you really like him, sit him down and tell him how it is. I he doesn't care to listen show him and leave him alone, ignore him or awhile and he'll begin to wonder and possibly pay more attention to you the he normally would.

• why are you on here judging other people for being with or messing with who they are and awww, you cheated on him! OOOhhhh! poor you. If you don't even know why you were still messing with him then why did you even bother with the question. DUH!