Why is he rubbing other girls in my face?

Ive been seeing this guy casually for about 8 months and everything was going well except for a few snafus. We are not exclusive, which we are both clearly aware of but I told him "I don't care if you talk to other girls, I just don't want to see it or know about it" and he agreed. So yesterday morning we hung out and had a really awesome morning and about mid afternoon he called me again to do something but I already had plans. Later that night we made plans to hang out with a mutual friend, something we do often. He told us to call when we were on our way and despite me trying to weasel my way out of it he insisted we all do something. When we were on our way we tried to call but he didn't pick up, which isn't that out of the ordinary so we just went over to his house like we had planned. When we got there a bunch of cars were there... unexpected... we soon learned it was poker night and about 5 or 6 people I kinda know but aren't really friends with were there including this girl Lauren who he used to work with who we have established he kind of has a thing for and that I really don't want to know anything about and am jealous of- we have talked about her openly. and she was there. he didn't introduce us and the friend I came with and I were not invited to play poker, not included in the conversation, and were pretty much ignored the entire time we were there. Not only that but, seeing as I had no money, I had no chips, and when Lauren ran out, guess who was refilling her betting money...

We eventually just left because I couldn't stand to be humiliated any more.

I just don't understand why the one thing I made very clear that I never wanted to happen- to have to experience first hand him with other girls- he had to rub in my face?

I understand this is a casual thing and I don't have any say in his life and no obligations and sh*t but why would he even have us come over in the first place?

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him he knows, could be to make you jealous, or just invite you over just to hang, or could be something else

What Girls Said 0