Would you ask a girl out that you liked even if you weren't sure she liked you back?

Guys. Would you ask a girl out that you liked even if you weren't sure she liked you back? LIke she has shown signs but you don't pick up on them and she hasn't gone up to you and been like "I like you." Would you ask her out even if you weren't sure she liked you? Or do yu only ask out girls who say to your face that they like you?

Most Helpful Guy

• id go for it, I loves me a challenge. I have a high self esteem value of myself. I am confident, funny as hell, and can hold a convo. I'm sure that if she did go out with me, she will wanna see me again.

if I like a girl, ill ask her out, if she had a man, id still ask her out, but I would know right then and there that if it was to work out, it would be a fling, and I would not get attached. yeah, I guess I am an asshole, cause if I don't know the guy and I like the girl, imma do what I do for her to talk to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately, guys ask out both ways. We often get shot down when we ask out someone we aren't sure or not if she likes us; and it often ends in disaster! Sigh.

• i did it once when I really, really liked a girl. she showed signs that she kind of liked me, but wasn't sure. it turned out to be the single biggest mistake I've ever made. it took me months to get over it and she hasn't talked to me since. I'll never do it again

What Girls Said 1

• as a girl.most men are clueless LOL.as are women.we all hope that the person we like does the asking out.so if you are somewhat sure he's interested.then ask him out for coffee or something simple and not pressured.