Does kissing a smoker turn woman off?

I am quitting smoking and my wife told me that she hated kissing me when I did smoke...Is it really that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't think so. I'm allergic to nicotine/tobacco (honest to God, it got me sent to the hospital last time I ad one personally) and I have no problem suckin on my boyfriend's tongue right after he smokes one. I guess maybe I'm used to it? But if you're married then she should love you regardless and not want you to change for her.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm the same way with my boyfriend. He's a smoker and I hated kissing him. But he quit for what has been a week, and I really appreciated it, but now he's going back to smoking

• Yes.

• Smokings your own personal choice and as long as your mouth doesn't taste like an ashtray when you kiss her then it shouldn't matter!

Some people just can't stand the smell of cig smoke though, on your clothes, hands, etc..

Everyones different.

• Yes, it's really gross. A complete turn-off. I wouldn't even consider dating a guy who smoked.

• to me it is gross. so I would not date someone who smoked. to me it is a turn off!

• it depends how much you smoke and how often you brush your teeth. if it isn't very bad then its tolerable but if they smoke like a chimney then its really bad. yuck.

• Yes, it's a turn-off. Yes, it's that bad. It's like sniffing an ashtray and swallowing the ash. Gross.

• Yeah it really is. It's to the point where I can't even walk close to someone who's smoking because it's disgusting. Image having something like that in my mouth

• its totally nastyy

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't brush yo teeth.