Should I think anything of a random call?

I met this guy at a job I had a little while ago. We texted a lot and eventually hung out once, but nothing really came of it. No reason in particular.. our timing was kinda off (we both worked a lot). I stopped working there in March, and we just kinda stopped talking - neither of us really pursued anything.

This morning I got a random phone call from him. I missed it, and there was no message. I'm probably reading into it too much, but what would be your thoughts if this happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah just relax, and take a deep breath and if he's trying to get a date, he'll call again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would just call him back and find out. I doubt he would've called if he didn't have a reason though.

• Men are like that. You could have a man call you all the time and then out of the blue he will just stop for awhile, then start back up again.