Would you date a girl that looks too young?

Well I met this chick, she is pretty cool. She told me that she likes me. She is 20 years old about to turn 21 in December (yes I saw her ID lol.) but last night I made her go inside the gas station and pay for gas and the cashier asked her if she was even old enough to drive. To me she looks 18ish but I guess to some she might look 16ish lol. I on the other hand a 23 Y/O. Last thing I want is to look like a pedophile. Do you guys think I should give her a shot or just tell her I'm not looking to date at the moment?

Most Helpful Girl

• What A stupid reason,i thought that my reasons are stupid but Found a reason waaaay more stupid then mine.

Well I look like 16 y.o girl not short but I look younger,people sometimes think that I'm younger then my sister who is 16 y.o.

they think she's elder then me.

I think when a girl looks younger then her current age is a great thing,cuz when she get older she will look younger. That's the point.

Most older men won't date a women in 40 y.o and look like a 40 y.o women.they want women who look younger.

So looking younger is cool unless you're a dumbazz.

What Girls Said 2

• just give her a shot, its kinda silly to not date someone just cause they don't look their age lol. as long as you know how old she is why would it matter what everyone else thinks?

• Who cares what other people think. I'm pretty sure most people are not going to be paying that much attention to the two of you to consider your ages.

What Guys Said 2

• As long as she is legal age. I would also date her if she was older then I was if I find her attractive.

• Dude, you said you saw her id right? It's a real id right? It's all legal right? So what's the problem?

People looking younger is a great thing. And when they get older they'll usually always still look younger. And who cares what anyone else thinks.