Athletic girls?

Do guys feel intimidated dating athletic girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys tend to put women up on a pedestal and are needy. That's the honest truth. It's from that mindset that men often find women intimidating, especially if they're exceptionally attractive. This includes being really fit. So it stands to reason that many men would be intimidated by women of a certain look or fitness level. This is why you hear models say they don't get asked out very often in regular life. Guys are just shell shocked by their beauty and can't approach them. Others however have the self confidence necessary to date such women. Some are good looking, rich, etc, but a lot are just regular people or may not even be attractive or rich at all. Just about everyone has seen it at some point and asked themselves "How did she end up with him?" Well, that's because he had the confidence and personality to sack up and go for it. So when those guys do approach don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Stop wondering when Mr Right who is standing over at the bar or at a desk is going to ask you out, because there's a better than average chance he won't. When a guy does who your first reaction is "well, he's not usually my type." that's probably the guy you're going to find yourself going out with more often than not due to the psychology of dating and the impact women's looks have on men. That's the honest truth of the matter.

What Guys Said 6

• lol, of course not! Most Athletic girls have a nice slim, sexy body. Its fun to have an athletic girlfriend, because you can workout with them and compete with them. So don't worry about guys being intimated. You will meet some that are but, forget about them. Most guys in general wouldn't be intimated by an athletic girl!

• I REALLY LIKE athletic girls

I like them MORE!

They're really hot, and most of them are smart as well, which is also a big turn-on for me

maybe the intimidation is part of it, which I also enjoy; if she's taller than me, stronger than me, and really smart and looks good, you can't go wrong

so, get back to me, or at least select me as best answer

I could use the xper

• I don't with most guys into sports I think that would be refreshing. It also means she probably knows the difference between a homerun and a touch down. I give it a big thumbs up.

• Yeah, a guy wouldn't want to beat beat in something he's told he's better at. I mean it would be hard to keep up. Unless she was supportive of him.

• yes, because he worries about being able to keep up, and if he can't she will dump him

• Of course, athletic girl gonna be so hot & Sexy

What Girls Said 1

• I think most guys love an athletic girl (not that I'd know for sure, since I'm not one!).