Would you date a girl with crooked teeth?

If she was a pretty girl and had a great personality, would you overlook her crooked smile or would it be a deal breaker? Explain please.

• I think crooked teeth are cute.
  • It wouldn't bother me.
  • I wouldn't be attracted to a girl with crooked teeth.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how bad they are. If something is just slightly out of line it's no big deal, but if they're all crooked and jagged like they've stuck jolly ranchers on their teeth and let them eat away at them for a couple of years, it would most definitely be a deal breaker.

I would recommend getting some sort of invisible bracers/retainer system, but I know that dental work can be pretty expensive and that not everyone can afford it. If it's something that bothers you, however, you might save up for it or something. It's not like plastic surgery, it's something simple that people have done all the time.

What Guys Said 4

• No it shouldn't be a deal breaker ... as long as it doesn't make the kissing really bad then no I'd say it's not a deal breaker

• As long as it is moderate, I could actually find it an attractive trait.

• My current girlfriend has semi crooked teeth, I personally think she looks great. Its all a matter of maturity and being able to get over it.

• I have a not-so-great smile so it wouldn't bother me, however adult orthodontics are in my future.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going to switch girl with guy and say no. Crooked teeth and small hands would be my shallow hal thing. >.<

But...I did read this thing online about women and men who have crooked teeth.---Apparently they're the best kissers. I don't remember why that is, but I thought that was interesting. :]