Myspace/ texting?

Ok so practically everyone in the world has a myspace and texting. I happen to have neither. Do you think that guys will be less willing to talk to me because I don't have either?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have it either, and I know plenty guys, that don't care though. I don't really like to type anyways, I rather just talk, cause then people really know how I'm expressing myself. I know a lot of people that get on my nerves because they're always on their phone texting, it's so annoying!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think that will really matter. As long as the guy can call you there shouldn't be much a problem. But if you feel like it does matter, just get a myspace. Just make it a private profile so only friends can see and talk to u

What Girls Said 2

• hmm I don't think so but it does make things a little easier if you do but if they like you enough it shouldnt bother them !

x

• i don't think so. it just might be a little harder.